We are delighted to partner up with the British Library’s Business & IP Centre on their latest programme Start-ups in London Libraries. We will be running masterclasses on developing and implementing a marketing strategy for recent start-ups across 10 participating London Boroughs. This project is supported by:
GOOD MARKETING & BAD MARKETING
- Understand what makes marketing effective by comparing real-life case studies;
- Learn how to find and communicate with different audiences;
- Create and practice telling your brand story.
- Defining the demographics and psychographics of customers;
- Identify how competitors target and build relationships with their customers;
- Learn what marketing channels are best for reaching your customers.
YOUR STRATEGY FOR GROWTH
- Understand how to set marketing objectives and create your own strategy;
- Digital marketing 101: SEO, Keywords & hashtags;
- Setting marketing advertising budgets;
- Learn how to explore and penetrate new markets.
MARKETING AND SALES
- Understanding the relationship between marketing and sales;
- Learn how to identify and present your marketing ideas to the right people;
- Free design tools you can use to create a winning proposal.
Q&A + NETWORKING SESSION
Each workshop will conclude with a networking session and allow for a more in-depth question and answer session with the facilitator for those who require additional support.
London libraries are transforming the way ideas grow into successful businesses. By partnering with ten London boroughs, we are developing a community of new and existing business owners, which is free to join and open to everyone. Whether you are just setting out, need advice on protecting your intellectual property, or simply have a brilliant idea you want to discuss, we're here to guide you.
Duration: 3 Hours
To take part in the Start-ups in London Libraries Marketing Masterclass, you or your business needs to have a London-based postcode and you need to be the owner of a business which has been registered at Companies House for fewer than 12 months.
The Marketing Masterclass is open to all genders and ethnicities, there are also no restrictions on age.
Complete the form to access the Marketing Masterclass Presentation. Click submit and when prompted enter the password provided by the facilitator at your session when you arrive.
Complete the form to access the Marketing Masterclass Workbook. Click submit and when prompted enter the password provided by the facilitator at your session when you arrive.