Elevator Pitch Competition
Each month, three founders are given two minutes to share their Start-up story/elevator pitch with the audience who decide which story is compelling enough to win the competition. The winner will win a range of great prizes designed to catapult them to success. For your chance to be one of the three entrepreneurs that battle it out to win over the audience, complete the short form below.
Your Elevator Pitch...
This is your opportunity to share your start-up story, raise awareness for what you do and reach new audiences in a new exciting way.
TIPS FOR PITCHING SUCCESS
- Your story is unique so you already have an advantage;
- Practice to ensure you do not over-run - you have two minutes;
- Keep it simple and be concise;
- Make it memorable to ensure you leave a lasting impression;
- This is NOT Dragons Den - Relax, have fun and enjoy the moment.
WHAT SHOULD YOU INCLUDE
Your pitch should be succinct, informative and full of personality in order to capture and keep the audience's attention. Talk about who your customers are, the problem they have and how your products and services solve it for them. Share your major achievements and any interesting facts/figures that differentiate you from your competitors. Include your plans for future growth and how you need to do that.
NOTE: There will be a projector so feel free to get creative and share your story using a presentation.
- 2 Months Free Hustle & Heels Membership;
- Free Tide Business Bank Account for 1 year;
- 1-hour free business strategy session;
- Feature on Hustle & Heels Social media;
- Business write-up on the Hustle & Heels Blog.
This complimentary opportunity is open to everyone, there are no restrictions or specific requirements. Simply complete the registration form below, to let us know that you are interested and we will confirm if you have been successful.