Hi all, my name is Zeze and day to day I manage and run two businesses, in two different countries. I handle everything from operations to marketing to new product development. Click here for more on Malée.
1. Where does the passion for what you do come from?
I have always had a love for the beauty industry, story telling and creating. The global recession in 2009 was a catalyst.
2. If you had to commission an artist to draw success, what would it looklike to you?
I would probably pick Mary Sibande, the artist. She has a fantastic eye and it would most likely resemble something from the Superman series
3. What was the biggest challenge you had to overcome to achieve what you have?
Patience. Success takes time. Skill is hard work.
4. If you were given £5 million tomorrow, what would you spend it on?
That is super loaded! HR, Marketing and Sales in no particular order.
5. Where will you be in 5 years and how will you ensure you achieve it?
I hope to see Malée in may more markets and widely known as a luxury niche brand. Created in Africa and a trusted brand that lives up to its promises. You learn a lot in business along the way. I hope to continue to stay focused the vision.